"*" indicates required fields
• You have indicated that you have tunnel vision meaning you do not have peripheral vision. eSight requires good peripheral vision to function.
• Light perception vision can not be enhanced with eSight.
• General Cloudy vision is not enhanced with eSight.
• Glaucoma commonly degrades peripheral vision but not central vision. eSight is desgned to work with peripheral vision to enhance central vision.
• The best course of action is to remove your cataracts and re-assess your vision afterwards.
• Retinitis Pigmentosa generaly degrades peripheral vision. eSight requires good peripheral vision to enhance central vision.
• eSight is not designed to help with vision loss due to brain injury.
• Your vision may be too good to benefit from eSight.
• eSight relies on magnification as one of the key functionalities to enahnce vision.
• Your other medical conditions will greatly impair eSight's ability to enhance your vision.
• eSight is a technology based assistive device. Wearers should have some comfort dealing with technological devices.
• Tremors and memory loss may significantly impair the benefit of eSight use.