#eSightMobilityContest 2020 Rules and Regulations
Who Can Enter?
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a resident of Canada and United States of America who are existing users of Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Employees of eSight Eyewear, and Twitter Inc., Twitter.com; Facebook Inc., Facebook.com; Instagram Inc., Instagram.com and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online, by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder.
- To enter, log onto your personal Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account and share a recording of yourself being mobile while using your eSight device. The post associated with the recording must say and have the following:
- Thanks to my eSight device it’s easier for me to [insert activity you’ve recorded
- Tag eSight (simply enter @eSight and choose eSight from the list)
- Use the affiliated hashtag: #eSightMobilityContest
- Entrants must also follow eSight on either, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the video submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by eSight Eyewear in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. eSight Eyewear reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on December 7, 2020 and all entries must be received by eSight Eyewear through the affiliated hashtag by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 22, 2020. eSight Eyewear is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On December 23, 2020 one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a $500 VISA Gift Card.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook private message, Twitter direct message or Instagram direct message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her full name, address and telephone number to eSight Eyewear at the time of notification. The winner must sign a release and provide a legible photograph of said release to the provided email. This must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time the winner claims his/her prize via mail. If the winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his/her prize.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of eSight Eyewear. eSight Eyewear has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- If applicable, each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- eSight Eyewear is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- eSight Eyewear is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that eSight Eyewear has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. eSight Eyewear, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- eSight Eyewear cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. eSight Eyewear is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- eSight Eyewear reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against eSight Eyewear, Twitter Inc., Twitter.com; Instagram Inc., Intstagram.com; Facebook Inc., Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”); Twitter Inc., and Twitter.com (collectively “Twitter”); and Instagram Inc., and Instagram.com (collectively “Instagram”) are not affiliated with eSight Eyewear nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.