Meet eSight 4
The best enhanced vision device is ready for life on the go.
The most versatile low vision device
Built upon eSight’s clinically-validated technology is used daily by thousands of people with over 20 different serious eye conditions causing visual acuity from 20/60 to 20/1400, eSight 4 takes sight enhancement to a new level. Experience best visual acuity, unmatched mobility, ease of use, and new mobile and cloud-based capabilities.
eSight at school, work, home, and play
Empowering people with low vision and legal blindness to see new possibilities. Discover how eSight works, its thoughtful features, and life-changing benefits.
Best Visual Acuity
Enabling more people who are legally blind to achieve 20/20 enhanced vision.
- Best-match camera and lens technology projects a superior image onto 2 high resolutions screens (one per eye) for full binocular vision
- Advanced sensors, proprietary algorithms, and powerful processing provide the brain with highest quality visual information
- Adjustable pupillary and screen distance ensures the perfect view for you
- The result? Dramatically improved vision, whether looking near or far
Ready for life on the go
Thoughtfully crafted to move seamlessly through the day, from reading to activities indoors and out.
- Wireless and hands-free device with built-in controls
- Incorporates natural peripheral vision for 100% mobility retention
- Patented bioptic tilt: Tilt down for enhanced vision and up to connect face-to-face or to walk in new places
- Innovative easy-swap rechargeable batteries: each with up to 3 hours of continuous use
Designed for all-day comfort and use
Lightweight and streamlined with no weight on the nose, wear eSight 4 for hours at a time.
- Halo comfort band adjusts to size with inner lining that feels good on the skin
- Unique back battery perfectly balances weight for carefree wearing
- Fits comfortably over prescription glasses for even greater enhanced vision
eSight 4 offers dramatically improved screen resolution, vibrant and crystal clear colors, and exceptional auto-focus capabilities. When you look at things, the view is projected clearly, immediately.
Roger Deo, eSight wearer since 2016, 39 years old, entrepreneur, myopia
The combination of the eSight 4 halo comfort band, the easy to change rechargeable batteries, and the significantly improved ventilation means I can benefit from eSight for more of my day.
Austin Pearson, 16 years old, high school student, nystagmus
The biggest improvements for me are the software and the camera. The visual remains clear even when you have the camera zoomed into its maximum setting. The mobile app is a good set up and format which makes it easy to use.
Anthony Zambri, eSight wearer since 2017, 38 years old, diabetic retinopathy
Easy to Use and Learn
Ready, set, wear! Features onboard help, eSupport, and Shared accounts.
- Enjoy immediate enhanced vision
- Easily master advanced controls with graduated learning
- Invite loved ones to see what you see and help customize your experience
- Get automatic, cloud-based updates
Share the moment and maximize your screen viewing pleasure.
- Take photos and videos and optionally share them using your smartphone
- Stream movies from your phone or TV directly to your eSight
- View and control your phone or computer screen right on your eSight
I once brought my eSight to an outdoor hockey game and could see the goalie! I can see the numbers on my clock in clear detail. I can tell if my dog’s eyes are open or shut. It’s a crazy amount of detail I can see clearly with eSight. That’s priceless – it’s truly amazing technology.
Anthony Zambri, 38 years old, diabetic retinopathy
Getting started with eSight 4 is easy for someone with a visual impairment. It includes voice prompts and onboarding videos to guide you through the short set-up, and it teaches you all the basic functions so you are confident to begin using it on your own.
Jason Osborne, eSight wearer since 2015, 41 years old, Stargardt’s disease
As a nature enthusiast, the eSight 4 Finder Feature is a favorite for me. I was in the garden and saw some bunnies. Using the Finder Feature, I could easily track and follow their movements. The same is true for birds. Without eSight, I’m unable to see birds or much wildlife at all.
Roger Deo, eSight wearer since 2016, 39 years old, myopia
Join thousands of people with low vision achieving their goals with eSight.
Start with a free consultation to answer your questions and ensure you are a candidate. Then, evaluate eSight in the comfort of your home with 1:1 video support from an eSight expert.
Your eSight 4 Includes:
Lifetime software upgrades, best-in-class 1 year warranty, 5 hours of personalized coaching to get the most out of eSight
eSight 4, The Standard for Enhanced Vision Technology
Low Vision Device Specifications
- Streamlined visor with adjustable arms fits over prescription glasses
- Adjustable halo band comfortably and securely fits children and adults
- Patented bioptic tilt adjusts between +35° to -10°
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, each up to 3 hours of continuous use
- 256 GB storage
- 3 integrated speakers
- Built-in flashlight
- System acuity > 20/20
- 2 dual independent 1280X960 high-resolution OLED color screens
- 18 MP camera for stunning clarity paired with best-fit lenses
- Advanced software auto-focus, image stabilization, and personalization options
- Adjustable inter-pupil distance
- Diagonal 37.5° field of view
Connectivity and Controls
- Touchpad and menu control integrated into headset
- Wireless remote and Web account controls
- Android® and Apple® mobile apps
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and HDMI connectivity
- eCast and eMirror with the eSight mobile apps
- eSupport and Shared Accounts
- Automatic cloud-based software updates
Binocular, OLED color display that fits over prescription lenses
Accelerometers, gyroscope, IR range finder and temperature sensor
18 MP camera with high acuity auto-focus liquid lens and 24x zoom
Advanced onboard, Web and smartphone UI with Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and HDMI